Proudly Serving Legal Documents in Oregon & Washington for 28 years
- I serve legal documents, pick-up and file documents, and retrieve documents for very reasonable fees.
- I transport valuables, witnesses, or clients (and dogs always ride free).
- I keep you updated on your assignments.
- I find missing witnesses and parties, and get street addresses from post office boxes.
This is a driver-owned company and I do it all. There is no mark-up to pay clerical staff and drivers. Customers can expect quick, respectful, and professional service.
Your documents, valuables, and parties are always safe and always where they need to be.
Routine Process Serving
Portland Metro Area $45.00
Other locations: varies by distance
- Rush (must try in 48 hrs.) $65.00
- Immediate (must try within 4 hrs.) $85.00
- Premium (now) We discuss costs.
Other locations – much of my business is in Oregon and SW Washington (Clark County), but I’m available to travel farther.
Animal Transportation for witnesses and parties who use service animals
Courier Services for valuables and legal documents
Research to locate documents necessary for litigation including finding file numbers for cases in:
- State Court
- Federal Court
- Appellate Courts
- Regulatory Agencies
Wait Time Assignment
- $30 an hour
- Mileage: .75 per mile
- Certified Mail, includes postage: $25.00
- Regular Mail: $5.00
- Skip tracing: $75 an hour
- Document Retrieval: .75 per mile plus $35.00 per hour and costs.
- Other locations in Oregon and Washington: let’s discuss